Sunday, July 17, 2016

Warren Ruins

Today after coming back from my second day of shooting at All Saints Drain I stopped at a place in Warren I had been to a few times before. I originally discovered this place as a kid when walking along the bike path, but know nothing of its history or original use. It mostly serves the purpose of a hang out location for middle school boys right now, though.

Most of the ruins from above.


It was mostly comprised of arches like this.




Very thick brick wall.



The vines overhead from below.

A crumbling block of bricks. This wasn't a wall--the whole area was filled with bricks.

This little fenced-off area which is right next to the ruins. I'm not sure what it is.

On the hill of bricks, a strange little concrete block held up by metal pipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment